Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Officially 27!

Day 2:
Happy Birthday to me! I never really enjoyed my birthdays but this birthday was different...it was my first birthday with my Sweet Lily Pie! Blue skies, bright sun and palm trees. Blissful day. That morning I woke up in Lily's arms and kisses from my hubs while singing the "Happy Birthday" song to me! LOL! I was in cloud 9!





We had a delectable brunch at The Griddle Cafe. It was super delish! It was worth the long wait! After, we headed to the Beverly Center in Beverly Hills. The hubs was so excited to shop at the House of Hoops (Only 2 stores in the nation, the other in NY) A huge Footlocker with tons of shoes. For a quick sweet snack, we had the infamous Diddy Riese! So yummy! Before my birthday dinner, we made a pit stop back to my cousins house for a nap. Everyone was in food coma! Hehe. For dinner, we went to Soowon Galbi Korean BBQ restaurant in Korea Town. It was the most tasteful, mouth-watering, lip-smacking, finger-licking meal I've ever had! It was the best!