Tuesday, June 8, 2010

"Your pregnant huh?"

Nooooo....I'm soooo not preggers! But my Aunt seems to think otherwise! Her intuition strongly believes that I am pregnant. This is how rumors get started so with that said, I would like to tell my family....No, I'm not pregnant. I saw my aunt twice in the last few months and both times she's asked me repeatedly if I was pregnant after telling her the billionth time No. She's scaring me now...since I've known her, never did I think she was psychic. I respond respectfully by asking her "Why? Do I look fat? Did I gain weight?" She responded by saying "No, it's in your face." I didn't know you can tell if a woman is pregnant by just a glance of a face (You have no idea how many times that afternoon I looked at my face seeing if there was anything different about me). Then she shares her theory to my uncle (Oh gosh!) which of course had an opinion of his own "Oh, its because Ryan likes to drink." WTH! LOL! I find this all so amusing! So if you happen to read this Auntie....I AM NOT PREGNANT! Love you! Maybe next year hehe =)