Friday, July 30, 2010

Back to party planning

After a super fun short vacay to Disneyland (yes, again! hehe) and California Adventure (a first for me!), its back to party planning! Awww yes! Party planning is my therapy! I have a couple major parties in the works so its back to getting my hands busy! LOL! But before I show you a recent invitation I made, here is a picture from my wonderful weekend getaway to the happiest place on earth with the most amazing family I married to....



Here are a few pictures of a train theme invitation I made. The Mommy wanted a simple and sweet invitation so I went ahead and designed a flat using the colors: red, blue and aqua blue. I added the train made by Kelly Lyden, a red or blue backing and a tiny clothespin to clip the personalized name/family of each invitee. In essence of capturing the theme, I made it to look like an train admission ticket.