Tuesday, July 6, 2010

My baby is 1 today

The day Natalie Mackenzie were born, the world became more beautiful. I am so afraid I will forget the time she came into my life...as that day was filled with so much emotion and anxiety. Sometimes, I remember it as only a blur but today I remember it as if it happen just yesterday. It was euphoric. 

I hope to always remember that sweet love from that special day. I hope I never forget the wonderful journey that brought her in my arms. I will never forget that angelic look on her face the first time I laid my eyes on her...she just knew I was her Mommy. Her Daddy and I will never forget July 6 because that was the day she came into our hearts. We thank her forever our beautiful sweet lily pie.

A few hours after I gave birth to her....
a year later....