Friday, July 2, 2010

Naughty Princess

A few weeks ago, on a late afternoon, as the sun slowly setting and the temperature whines down...I decided to take Natalie out to our community's park and test out her fairy wings for her birthday party. I thought it would be perfect not to mention Ryan was home to help me so piece of cake right?!? Nope! Wrong again! LOL! She hated it. Natalie cried and didn't want to be there at all. I tried everything. I even gave her a cookie to help put her in the mood with a little sugar rush but nothing worked (but then again, who is ever in the mood after they just woke up from a long nap). We went home with no smiles. Only one with tears in her eyes and puffy, swollen eyelids. Hopefully, I'l have better luck next time (I will try a second attempt asap. Her party is a week away. I need better pictures!). But here are a few I took of that nice afternoon =)