Thursday, September 30, 2010

I'm getting married! Well, again hehe =)

Ryan and I finally came to our senses and decided to get married! Again! lol. But this time, with the blessing from the Lord. I couldn't imagine myself having a big wedding...that isn't me (hate attention)...more of Ryan's style and what he wanted but we've compromised and I got him to love the idea of a wedding in paradise. I dreamed of a simple wedding with a sweet ceremony at a catholic church and a beach sunset reception with the company of our closest friends and family. When we thought of our wedding, we wanted our family and friends to walk away from it all just as happy as we are.
We’re not the most traditional couple so the thought of a wedding on the island of Oahu, Hawai'i sounded like our style. We also loved the idea of all our family and friends coming up for a weekend to experience the place we love so much with us for such a momentous occasion.
I have 7 months to plan a destination wedding! Sounds crazy huh?!? With the help of my amazing sister who was married in Oahu, Hawai'i in 2009, I already have a church, reception site, florist, dj, bartender, caterer, event coordinator, baker and more! I even found the perfect bridesmaid dresses that were super budget friendly. I already designed and made my save the dates. I will post a picture soon. I am so excited to be marrying the man of my dreams the way I dreamed of....