Wednesday, October 13, 2010

"I do"

As a small token of my appreciation for saying "I do," I gave all my bridesmaids rings (cute fashionable ones hehe). I know a lot of duties, responsibilities and not to mention money come with being a bridesmaid and I wanted to let them know how extremely thankful I am, they are a part of my wedding. 

Lissie aka my older sis has been there for me since forever and without her I don't know what I would do...she is my best friend and I love her unconditionally.

Pinky is my cousin/counselor. I come to her every now and then for free therapy sessions. lol. She is always there for me whenever I need her. I know she is the only one who will pick up her phone at 4 AM if I need to talk. She has always been there to protect me (from Ryan hahaha). I love her to death.

Melissa is my cousin-in-law/advisor/mentor (call it as you wish lol). From the moment I met her, we clicked. I knew this girl was going to be someone special in my life. I can call her and vent my world. She is never too quick to judge but always there to listen. I love her dearly. 

Loreena is my cousin-in-law. She always understands me. Never hesitates to ask if I need help. I can always count on her for anything. I still remember the first time I opened up and told these girls my life. I was curling both her and Melissa's hair at Melissa's apartment. I made them look as if they were going to prom! lol. We talked for hours and from that moment on, it made me to believe I can trust these girls with my soul.

Giselle is my cousin and has always been there to lend an ear. I can ask this girl for any help and she is always there for me. I love her deeply.

Loveleen is my good friend. Our friendship est. since 2001 and since then we have grown so much closer, from being friends to now family. I can trust this girl with my life and I know she will take good care of it. She is the greatest friend any girl could ever have.

Darlene is my sis-in-law. She is the only person in this world that could ever understand and know how to deal with an "Orille" (besides my MIL). lol. We have build a good friendship over the years. She has helped and given me good advice on motherhood and even came along to help me choose my first pair of maternity jeans. 

KC is my cousin-in-law and my one and only junior bridesmaid. She is the sweetest girl ever. And not to mention, the best babysitter in Daly City. hehe. She always makes me laugh. I still remember the time she asked me if I can curl her hair and do her make-up for her 8th grade dance. I was so honored. A few days ago, she told me I was the one who taught her how to curl her hair. I almost shed a tear. I love this kid.

Angel and April are my cousins. In spite of the distance we have from one another, I know these girls are kind, generous and will always be there for me when I need them. They are strong women and will always have a place in my heart. Love them both.

I never had a lot of girlfriends. I don't like to spread myself too thin. It wasn't that I was stuck-up or a snob (far from being those things). I got burned, stabbed many times in the past and for this reason, I choose my friends wisely. Friends come and go but family is always there for you. My friends are my family and all I ever need. Who needs friends when I have bridesmaids like these??? At one time or another, these girls have seen me at my happiest and saddest, the good and bad, at my best and worst and during times of struggle. They've witness my tears, my laughter and my joy. I will forever love these girls. I will do anything for them as they would for me. 
Here are some photos of a few of the rings I gave to my bridesmaids....
I attached tags that said.... 
Will you be my bridesmaid? 
Thank you for saying "I do"
Love you lots!