Friday, October 22, 2010

Spiderman vs. Buzz Lightyear

In a few weeks, my mother-in-law and myself will be hosting a birthday party for two special boys (MIL's grandsons/my nephews). We are teaming up to give them a cute party they so very much deserve. The party will have two themes: spiderman and buzz lightyear. It'l be hard to connect the two but I'm definitely up for the challenge =) Here are the invitations to the boys birthday party:
I had a idea of what I wanted to do but it was hard putting my vision down on paper. I finally came up with the concept of having both action characters battle each other out and make the images with no color. So, for those who have kids, can design and color spiderman and buzz lightyear themselves. I used red and bright green ribbon (red for spiderman and green for buzz lightyear not intended to use xmas colors hehe) to secure the crayons with the invitation. I thought it would be fun for the kids to do. This party is for the boys to enjoy as well as the kids =) Sorry adults. lol.