Friday, March 4, 2011

So far so good

We have 2 months before we're off to paradise....I can't wait to get out of this cold weather and head off to sunny tropical Hawaii! So far so good. I'm finally getting rsvp postcards sent back to me and Ryan. And everyday, I get so excited to see if I received one in the mail! Hehehe =) At first, I wasn't receiving any but after a few reminders I posted on facebook and a text to both our families...with a few still missing we've received majority of them back. Ryan and I decided if we don't get a reply back, we are going to assume you will not be attending. Its just too much of a hassle and a waste of time to chase and call all the people who have not yet sent in their rsvp postcards to ask if they will be attending or not. We've already provided a stamp so all you have to do is check off what is asked of you then mail it.

With 2 months left, there is still so much I have to do. I'm still looking for that one special reception dress and I'm so confused on what shoes I want...I wish I can get my hands on a pair of Christian Louboutins but its just not in our budget to spend $600 on a pair of shoes.  Not to mention, Natalie's dress...Im still looking for that perfect one. My daughter has to look as good as me, even better! She is totally the highlight of our wedding! I just hope she walks down that aisle and not turn in to a runaway flower girl! Hahaha =)


Lo and behold...Ryan and I decided to write our very own vows to each other this time. After being married for 2 years, we thought it would be a nice touch to add a few words of our own to our wedding vows. Soon after agreeing, I thought oh my...why did I suggest this idea. I already felt nervous and anxious to what I'm going to say and especially saying it in front of family?!?! (I don't think I gave it too much thought) I'm not that mushy, lovey-dovey type either nor am I poetic. This will be tough but for Ryan, I'l do anything. Just a note: When I'm nervous I tend to feel nauseated. I hope I don't vomit on the alter. lol.


Here are my #1 priorities on my "Things I need to buy in March" List:
1. Cute H&M dress right? Hope it will work for a reception dress.

2. Aren't these a cute pair of Christian Louboutins? Pretty high huh? Yeah I'd probably fall. lol.
3. I need a one piece bathing suit! Black preferably. I love this one!
4. I need to get Natalie's flower girl dress. I keep changing my mind!
5. I want a cute leather bag. This pink one is so girly and adorable!
6. I need to find some comfortable black dress pants for Ryan.6 Things to buy