Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Wedding Recovery

Wedding is over. All the 8 months of hardwork is over. It's bittersweet. Now that wedding planning has come to an end, I can look back and say my journey has been a memorable one. With all that has been said and done, I have no regrets. I saw happy faces everywhere, heard laughter all around and lots of smiles and I couldn't be more pleased. I've never felt so much love in one day. Everything was perfect. The weather was perfect. Everyone who was present, witness the love, compassion, warmth and the strength this family has and I will forever love those people.

Ryan and I never had or was given a big special party. I didn't have a big 18th birthday bash (in my culture we call it debut). Ryan and I never had big graduation parties in hotels or banquet halls. With all of his sweat and my tears we saved and saved to have the wedding of our dreams. It was hard. It was tough. It was challenging. Saving for a wedding with already having a child was strict but all the more inspiring. There was nothing Ryan wouldn't do to have the wedding he always wanted. I love him with all my heart.

If I could change anything? 
The only thing I didn't like was that I was so busy to hangout with family. I never had the opportunity to spend time and layout on the beach or pool, have some cocktails with our families. I was too busy running around like a chicken with its head cut off. I was stressed. I was sleepless. I was exhausted. To make matters worst, Natalie was not her usual self. She was grumpy, fussy and very irritable. She wanted her Mommy & Daddy back. Our little girl wanted our undeviated attention.

Although there were some minor changes to our wedding, I still loved every moment of my perfect day. After announcing to all of my blogger friends we were reciting our very own vows, we "chickend" out! lol. After being at the alter during our rehearsal, looking at all of our friends and family...I couldn't do it. Yup! I freaked out! 

*Stay tune for more details leading up to the days of my wedding day and lots of pictures coming your way!