Friday, October 7, 2011

Hello Love!

I know it has been weeks since my last post....I've been busy working on Hello Love Events & Designs website. It was so much hard work trying to figure out what to say, what pictures to add to our portfolio and what to write about myself. All in all it was an amazing experience. Change is never easy. I hope I can count on you-all my bloggy family and friends for your support! Thank you all sooo sooo much!

Although, it isn't completely finish still waiting on more photos to be added to our portfolio, today is the day we let you take a peak of the new chapter of our lives. We welcome you to browse through Hello Love Events & Designs website. Here it is.....www.helloloveevents.com

Feel free to contact us through our website, if you need help with any party, any event or a wedding! We would love to hear from you! We love emails! :)

I leave you with a quote from one of the most innovative, creative and legendary man this world has seen, who continues to inspire me; Steve Jobs.


"Your work is going to fill a large part of your life, and the only way to be truly satisfied is to do what you believe is great work. And the only way to do great work is to love what you do. If you haven't found it yet, keep looking. Don't settle. As with all matters of the heart, you'll know when you find it. And, like any great relationship, it just gets better and better as the years roll on. So keep looking until you find it. Don't settle." 

R.I.P. Steve Jobs